13715 Desmond St. Pacoima, CA 91331
Blankets / Solution Warmers
Sell Your Equipment
- Excellent depth of illumination and low shadow levels, using polygon reflector elements.
- Cool light in the surgical area achieved by filtering out the infrared proportion by means of the proven ThermoSorb® double filter system.
- Impact-absorbent light hood prevents deformations and paint defects.
- Suspension system and the hand grip with protective collar and an integrated release mechanism, ensure a high degree of hygiene.
- Instant-on back-up bulb: In the event of failure of the main lamp, the reserve lamp swivels automatically into position to maintain constant lighting.
- Reflector System: Polygonreflector
- Color Temperature: 4300K
- Intensity Ec at 1m: 160 klx
- Intensity Control: 80 - 160 klx
- Light Field Diameter: 17 - 30 cm
- BRITe-bulb: 22.8V/ 150W
- Lifetime of BRITe-bulb: 1000hrs
- CRI: 93
- Power Consumption: 240 VA
- Rotation: 360°
- Weight with transformer/ switching power supply: 110lbs
- Shadow control provides the most accurate color rendition for improved diagnosis.
- Available with a five-caster base or single and dal ceiling mounts
- Requires less than 2.5lbs of force to move light
- Fully autoclavable handle
- Truer color temperature with less heat
- Pattern Diameter: 8"
- Depth Of Field: 35"
- Color Temperature: 4,200 K
- Diameter Of Lighthead: 17"
- Bulb: 100-watt Halogen Lamp
Harmony LA 500
- Deep cavity illumination and minimal shadow interface
- Less heat-causing light protects delicate tissue
- Center Mounted Suspension System
- Variable Intensity Controller
- Depth of Illumination: 43"
- Color Temperature: 4,400K
- Intensity: 160,000 Lux
- Pattern Size: 6" - 11"
- Color Rendering Index: 94
- Light Head Diameter: 20"